Boots Warming Body Heat Wrap
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Warming Body Heat Wrap provides gentle heat which is suitable for joints and muscles. Filled with ceramic beads which when heated in the microwave, provide a gentle, warming effect. The wrap is designed to conform to the body and can be used around the neck, on the stomach, around the lower back or on the shoulder.
How to use
1. Remove the inner microwaveable pouch from the outer fleece cover.
2. Place the inner microwaveable pouch onto a non-metallic plater and place inside microwave oven.
3. Fold over the inner microwaveable pouch once, if it does not lie flat on the plate.
4. Place half a cup of cold water inside the microwave next to the microwaveable pouch.
5. Ensure the turntable is clean and free of grease or anything that can cause burning.
6. Ensure the turntable is able to rotate freely.
7. Heat the inner microwaveable pouch according to the instructions and heating times in the table below.
8. If the inner microwaveable pouch does not feel warm enough, re-heat for periods of 10 seconds at a time and take care not to overheat.
9. Allow to stand for 30 seconds before removal. Take care when removing the cup of water as it will be very hot.
10. The inner microwaveable pouch must be re-inserted in the outer cover after heating before use.
11. In the event of overheating, allow to return to room temperature and inspect all seams and condition of the inner microwaveable pouch. Do not use if damaged.
Microwave heating times:
Rating: 600-750 Watt Maximum Time: 3 minutes
Rating: 800-1000 Watt Maximum Time: 2 1/2 minutes
Dimensions: Width - 160mm, Height - 600mm, Depth - 25mm
Outer cover: 100% polyester.
Hazards and Cautions
- THIS PRODUCT CAN CAUSE BURNS, AVOID PROLONGED DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE SKIN.
- TAKE CARE WHEN REMOVING FROM THE MICROWAVE OVEN.
- DO NOT INGEST CONTENTS.
- DO NOT OVERHEAT.
- FOR MICROWAVE USE ONLY.
- INSPECT THE INNER MICROWAVEABLE POUCH AT REGULAR INTERVALS AND DISCARD IF FOUND WORN OR DAMAGED.
- CLEAN ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE MANUFACTURER'S INSTRUCTIONS.
- Only heat the inner microwaveable pouch and not the external cover.
- Consult a doctor before use if pregnant.
- Fold over the inner microwaveable pouch once only if it does not sit flat on the turntable.
- Not suitable for children under 36 months due to the risk of overheating.
- Not suitable for persons insensitive to heat.
- The heating of the inner microwaveable pouch should be carried out by an adult.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before re-heating.
- Only re-heat from room temperature.
- Once heated allow to stand for 30 seconds before use.
- If the cover gets damaged whilst hot, allow to cool to room temperature before you dispose of it.
- Store in a clean and dry environment but not against direct heat.
See care label for cleaning instructions.
Machine washable at 30°C only.
Please retain this information for future reference.
It is recommended that you replace this microwaveable pouch at least every three years.
The inner microwaveable pouch contains ceramic tourmaline beads.