Boots Toe Separators (2 Separators)
Buy 1 get 2nd half price on selected Footcare
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Toe Separators are made from an advanced polymer gel that flows to provide superior shock absorption whilst reducing the effects of friction.
- Reduces friction and pressure between toes.
- Reduces pinching between toes.
- Softens and moisturises the skin.
Suitable for adults.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Wash and dry feet.
Place product between the toes (see front of pack).
Remove overnight to allow skin to breathe.
Handwash with warm soapy water. Air dry only. After drying, sprinkle gel with talcum powder to prevent sticking.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use on open wounds.
- If you have diabetes, or problems with your circulation, ask your doctor or chiropodist before using this product.
- If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist seek advice from a chiropodist.