Boots Tired Eyes Eye Drops
Only £3 on selected Boots Eye Drops
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Dry or tired eyes need gentle refreshment. Boots Tired Eyes Eye Drops help to soothe and refresh eyes after a long day or a night out.
How to use
- Check cap seal is not broken before first use
- Wash your hands
- Gently squeeze 1 or 2 drops into each eye and blink 2 or 3 times
- Replace cap securely
- Use as often as required
Hazards and Cautions
- This product is not suitable for children under 5 years
- If eye irritation occurs, consult an eye care practitioner
- Do not use if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients
- Keep out of reach and out of sight of children
- For best before end date see bottom of carton
- Store upright below 25°C and avoid direct sunlight
- Once opened, discard any unused solution after 3 months
Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose 0.3%, Polyhexanide 0.0001%, Isotonic, Phosphate Buffered, Purified Water