Boots Sterile Swabs BP (7.5cm x 7.5cm)- Pack of 5
3 for 2 on selected Boots first aid - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 4 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Sterile Swabs BP (7.5cm x 7.5cm) can be used for cleaning, drying and dressing wounds.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Wash hands before and after treating the wound.
Clean wound under running water and dry with a gauze swab,
Place a fresh swab onto the wound and secure using dressing tape or as a bandage.
Apply fresh dressing as required.
Hazards and Cautions
- Apply pressure to bleeding wounds. If bleeding persists, or there is any sign of infection, seek medical advice.
- Swabs should be used once.
- Once the pack is opened, the contents are no longer sterile.
- Do not use swabs if package or seal is broken before first use.
- Store in a cool, dry place.