Boots Smooth Care Hair Removal Cream 100ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Smooth Care hair removal cream for normal skin types is fuss-free and easy to use. Formulated with shea butter it quickly removes hair in just 3 minutes to reveal silky smooth skin.
How to use
Test your skin by conducting a patch test. Select a small area of skin you wish to treat and apply the cream, following the directions. Wait 24 hours. If there is no adverse reaction the whole area may be treated in the same way. Complete the treatment for one area before applying the product to the next.
Apply the product evenly in verticle strips over the skin. Using the back of the spatula provided, spread the cream so that all the hair is covered in a thick, even layer. DO NOT RUB IN.
Leave for 3 minutes. Use the spatula to test a small area. If the hair comes away easily the treatment is complete, if not leave for a further 2 minutes and retest (never leave for more than 6 minutes). Remove the cream with the sharp edge of the spatula on leg moving upwards (opposite direction to hair growth). DO NOT GUESS THE TIME ALLOWED.
Remove any remaining cream with a spatula. Rinse with tepid water. Do not use Soap.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use hot water or soap immediately before or after usuing the cream.
- If you have not recently tried Boots Smooth Care Removal Cream test your skin beforehand as described in the instructions
- Wait 24 hours before applying anti-perspirant, perfume or astringent lotion to the treated area
- Always wait 48 hours between applications
- If you feel any tingling or smarting you may be sensitive to this product. REMOVE THE CREAM IMMEDIATELY AND WASH WITH TEPID WATER.
- Do not use of skin which is irratated, inflamed or broken
- Do not let the product come into contact with fabrics, furnishings or household items, to avoid damage or staining. In case of contact clean immediately
- Do not guess time allowed
- Designed for legs not for the upper lip, scalp, breast, perianal or genital areas or any other boady part.
- Keep out of reach of children
Aqua (water), Urea, Cetearyl alcohol, Potassium thioglycolate, Calcium hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil), Parfum (fragrance), Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Magnesium trisilicate, Potassium hydroxide, Ethoxydiglycol, camellis oleifera seed oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, Sodium gluconate, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Polyoxymethylene urea, Acrylates/steareth-20 methacrylate copolymer, PGG-26-buteth-26, PEG-20 hydrogenated caster oil, Sodium lauryl sulfate, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate, Sodium benzoate, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)