Boots Pharmaceuticals Wound Wipes - 10s
3 for 2 on selected Boots first aid - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 4 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Wound Wipes are ideal for cleaning cuts and grazes before applying a sterile dressing. They are gentle on the skin and come in individually sealed packs, making them convenient for use when out and about.
Cleaning cuts and grazes.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
- Remove the cleansing wipe from the sachet.
- Clean the wound and dry thoroughly
- Dispose of the wipe after use
- Apply a dressing or plaster as required
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- Do not use if sachet is damaged or open.
- If wound does not appear to heal or bleeding continues, seek medical advice.
- Store in a cool, dry place
- For single use only - do not re-use
0.9% sodium chloride solution