Boots Pharmaceuticals Total Solution (1 months supply) - 250 ml
Only £7 on Boots Total Solution
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 28 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Developed with Boots Opticians Boots Pharmaceuticals Total Solution is for use with all types of rigid gas permeable and hard contact lenses.
Hazards and Cautions
See enclosed information leaflet for complete instructions and important safety information. Follow instructions on the leaflet carefully.
STERILE until open.
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in our Total Solution, do not use this product.
- Always use fresh Total Solution. Never re-use the solution in your lens storage case. If you do not plan to wear your lenses for a few days, clean and disinfect them and store them in Total Solution in a closed lens case.
- If you experience irritation or any other adverse effects, remove lenses and consult your optician or doctor.
- To avoid contamination, never touch any surface with the tip of bottle. Replace cap after use.
- Do not use with soft contact lenses in your lens storage case.
- Do not use if security seal on bottle is damaged or missing.
- Do not use eye medication whilst wearing contact lenses, except under medical supervision.
- Not to be taken internally.
- The expiry date is indicated on the carton and container. Do not use the product after the expiry date.
- Once opened, discard any unused solution after 3 months.
- Store between 5°C and 30°C and away from sources of heat.
- Do not use tap water at any stage in your lens care routine. Use Total Solution or Sterile Saline.
- Keep container tightly closed when not in use.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children.
This Product Contains Sodium Chloride, Disodium Hydrogen Phosphate Dodecahydrate, Sodium Dihydrogen Phosphate, Ethylene Diamine Tetra Acetic Acid Disodium Salt 0.023%, Polyhexamethylene Biguanide 0.0002%, Polyvinylprrolidone, Polysorbate 80 And Purified Water.