Boots Pharmaceuticals Staydry Night Pads - 12 Maxi pads
Online only - 6 for 5 on selected incontinence pads, briefs and pants - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Night Pads are press-on pads specifically designed for night time protection against moderate to heavy bladder weakness. They are disposable for convenience and the unique top layer traps in fulid, preventing wetness and ensuring comfort. These soft pads are slim with a natural fit to provide comfortable protection throughout the night.
- Odour protection ensures freshness
- Latex free
- Wide adhesive strip ensures pad stays securely in place
- Super absorbing layers rapidly trap fluid in to help prevent wetness
- Soft top sheet keeps moisture away from the skin and ensures you stay comfortable and dry
visit boots.com/staydry for more information.
How to use
- Remove the adhesive fixation tape on the back of the pad
- Place the pad securely in your own close fitting underwear ensuring that the fixation tape is away from the skin
- To dispose of simply fold and discard hygienically in a waste bin.
- Do not flush down the toilet.
- Use each pad only once.
0800 072 3899 (Product helpline).
For ordering and store advise please call:
0345 070 8090 (Boots Customer Care Line).
Hazards and Cautions
Use each pad only once.
Plastic bags are dangerous. To avoid the danger of suffocation, keep away from babies and children.
Bladder control problems can often be effectively treated. For advice and help consult your doctor and for help on the Boots Staydry range of products call our customer careline on 0800 0723 899.
Product available as part of a bundle offer