Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Silicone Earplugs- Pink (3 Pairs)
3 for 2 on selected Boots first aid products - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Silicone Earplugs effectively reduce levels of unwanted noise. Can also be used for swimming.
- The added anti microbial agent helps to improve earplug hygiene.
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Silicone Earplugs are easy to shape.
- Will not disintergrate in use.
- Noise reduction.
- Includes carry case.
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 3.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Always wash and dry your hands before fitting. Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Silicone Earplugs should be fitted in accordance with the diagrams in the packaging.
Shape the whole earplug into a ball. Place earplug over ear opening and flatten to form and airtight seal. Avoid hair.
Cover ear opening only, do not insert. Insertion of Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Silicone Earplugs into ear may result in incomplete removal of
earplug. Roll and reshape each time before use. Discard when soiled or no longer sticky.
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Silicone Earplugs should be fitted, adjusted and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions. Proper fit of Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Silicone Earplugs is required for effective use.
- Insertion of Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Silicone Earplugs into ear may result in incomplete removal of earplug after use.
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Silicone Earplugs should be worn at all times in noisy surroundings.
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Silicone Earplugs should be regularly inspected for usability.
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Silicone Earplugs should be stored in the plastic case between each use.
Hazards and Cautions
- Use whole earplug. Do not cut, break apart or elongate.
- Keep out of reach of children under 3 years. These earplugs would be a choking hazard to young children.
- Adult supervision required for children over 3 years.
- Do not use for scuba diving or swimming at depths of more than 10 feet.
- If recommendations are not adhered to, protection afforded by the earplugs may be severely impaired.
- This product may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances.