Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Disposable Foam Earplugs - 3 Pairs with Carry Case
3 for 2 on selected Boots first aid products - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Disposable Foam Earplugs effectively reduce harmful or irritating noise and they are comfortable to wear. They are ideal for use when sleeping, working or travelling.
- Noise reduction
- Single use
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 6.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
- Always wash and dry your hands before fitting.
- For optimal use, earplugs should be fitted in accordance with diagrams shown on the packaging.
Whilst compressed, insert the plug well into the ear canal. Fitting the plug is easier if the outer ear is pulled outward and upward during insertion.
With the fingertip, hold the plug in place until it begins to expand and fills the ear canal.
To remove, ease gently and slowly from the ear.
Hazards and Cautions
Always be sure that Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Disposable Foam Earplugs are:
Suitable for the application.
Fitted properly in the ear.
Worn at all times of exposure to noise.
Replaced after use.
- Should not be used by children under 6 years of age.
- Intended as a disposable earplug and should be stored in its original packaging before initial use and disposed of after use. Do not wash or reuse plugs.
- May be adversely affected by certain chemical substances (including hand creams and lotions).
- As with any hearing protector, if the instructions given on the packaging are not followed or the product not used correctly, the protection offered by the earplugs could be severely impaired and result in permanent hearing damage. If in doubt about how to use this product ask for advice from your pharmacist.
3 ear plugs
1 x carry case
- Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Disposable Foam Earplugs are designed to fit most ear canals (nominal size range 6-13mm as specified in EN 352-2:1993).