Boots Pharmaceuticals Sleep Well Traditional Herbal Remedy 150mg - 30 Tablets
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements and complementary medicines - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This product is a traditional herbal medicinal product used for the temporary relief of sleep disturbances due to symptoms of mild anxiety based on traditional use only.
Adults aged 18 and over.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that tablet.
Adults aged 18 years and over:
- Take one or two tablets 30 minutes before you go to bed.
- You may take another tablet earlier in the evening, if you need to.
- Swallow the tablets whole with some water or liquid.
- Do not chew the tablets.
Do not give to children or adolescents under 18 years.
Do not take more than the label tells you to.
If symptoms worsen or do not improve after 4 weeks talk to your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT TAKE:
- If you are under 18 years
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you are taking any other medicines for anxiety or to help you sleep
- If you have an intolerance to some sugars, unless your doctor tells you to (this medicine contains glucose and sucrose)
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
The effects of Valerian may be increased by alcohol. Excessive alcohol consumption should be avoided.
Do not store above 25°
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the base of the carton.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Valerian root extract
Active ingredient: Each coated tablet contains 150 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis L.). This is equivalent to 450-900 mg of Valerian root. Extraction solvent: ethanol 70%v/v.
Also contains: glucose, sucrose.