Boots Pharmaceuticals Sleep Well Traditional Herbal Remedy 150mg - 30 Tablets
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements and herbal products - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This product is a traditional herbal medicinal product containing Valerian root.
Traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve sleep disturbances due to symptoms of mild anxiety based on long-standing use as a traditional herbal remedy.
Adults aged 18 and over
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Adults and the elderly:
- Take 1 to 2 tablets half an hour before bedtime. If necessary, an additional tablet can be taken earlier in the evening.
- Swallow the tablets whole with some water or other liquid.
- Do not chew the tablets.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT TAKE this product if you are:
- pregnant or breastfeeding
- allergic to any of the ingredients (see ingredients section)
- under 18 years of age
- already taking a medicine which makes you drowsy
The effects of this product may be increased by alcohol. Excessive use of alcohol should therefore be avoided.
Tell your doctor or local Boots pharmacist if you notice any side-effects.
If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this product.
Each tablet contains 35 mg of glucose and 136 mg of sucrose.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Valerian root extract
Active ingredient: Each coated tablet of this product contains 150 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Valerian root (Valeriana officinalis L.) (equivalent to 450-900 mg of Valerian root). Extraction solvent: ethanol 70%v/v.
Also contains: Liquid glucose, silica colloidal anhydrous, cellulose powdered, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, talc, sucrose, calcium carbonate (E170), acacia, tragacanth, white beeswax, carnauba wax, shellac.
Each tablet contains 35 mg of glucose and 136 mg of sucrose