In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Boots Skin Allergy Relief 2% w/w Cream - Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride - 25g.
For the relief of itching and discomfort of the skin associated with allergies, rashes, stings, insect bites and hives.
Adults and children of 6 years and over
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Before you use this medicine
Check the tube seal is not broken before first use. If it is do not use the cream.
Pierce tube seal with end of cap.
Adults and children of 6 years and over: Use a small amount 2 times a day, if you need to.
Do not use for more than 3 days.
Apply to the skin only.
Do not use on children under 6 years.
Do not use more than the amount recommended above. If symptoms do not go away talk to your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients (see "what's in this medicine")
- If you are using any other medicines containing diphenhydramine
- If you have eczema or other skin conditions
- On broken skin, or on large areas of the skin
- On eyes, nose and mouth areas
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless your doctor tells you to
Use by the date on the end of the flap of the carton.
Do not store above 25°C.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride 2% w/w.
Also contains: Propyl hydroxybenzoate, Liquid paraffin, Emulsifying wax and Purified water.