Boots Pharmaceuticals Shower Stool
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 136 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The Boots Pharmaceuticals Shower stool has a durable plastic seat with strengthened, height adjustable aluminium legs.
The frame is made from corrosion resistant material and has drainage holes to prevent water build up.
With non-slip rubber ferrules and a wide base to provide added stability, the shower stool is easy to assemble and ideal for travel.
• Height adjustable legs
• Slip resistant rubber feet
• Lightweight aluminium frame
• Adjustable height from 34cm - 52cm
How to use
Please read instructions carefully before use.
- Place the seat upside down on a flat surface, so the holes are showing.
- Align the leg section A (this is the leg section that has the concave area on the underside, see diagram) with the holes in the seat. Place and tighten the two hand screws in the outer holes. Be sure to put on a metal washer and a plastic washer, in that order. Do not affix the middle hand screw.
- Align the leg section B (this is the leg section that has the concave area on the top side) with the holes in the seat. Place and tighten the two hand screws, with the washers, in the outer holes.
- Place the middle hand screw through the two legs and tighten.
Adjusting the height of the stool
To adjust the height of the legs, press the button within each leg and turn the adjusting holes slightly off-center. Locate the button to its new position (No 1 – 8) and ensure it is completely protruding through the adjusting hole.
Maximum user weight: 136Kg (21st)