Boots Pharmaceuticals Ibuprofen Caplets 200mg - 16 Caplets
Suitable for: Adults and children of 12 years and over.
Active ingredients: Ibuprofen
See details below always read the label.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 4 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
For the relief of headaches, rheumatic and muscular pain, backache, migraine, period pain, dental pain and neuralgia. It can also be used to reduce fever and relieve the symptoms of colds and flu.
Adults and children of 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read all of the enclosed leaflet for full instructions.
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that caplet.
Swallow each caplet with water.
Adults and children of 12 years and over: Take one or two caplets every 4 hours if you need to.
Don't take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours.
Take the lowest amount for the shortest possible time to relieve your symptoms.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not exceed the stated dose.
If your symptoms worsen at any time, or do not go away within 10 days, talk to your doctor.
Before you take this medicine
Do not take if:
- If you have a stomach ulcer, perforation of bleeding, or have had one twice or more in the past
- If you have had perforation or a bleeding stomach after taking a non-steriodal anti-inflammatory medicine (you may have been sick and it contain blood or dark particles that look like coffee grounds, passed blood in your stools or passed black tarry stools)
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients in this product, aspirin or other non steriodal anti-inlfammatory medicines (you have ever had asthma, runny nose, itchy skin or swelling of the lips, face or throat after taking these medicines)
- If you are taking aspiring with a daily dose above 75 mg, or other non-steriodal anti-inflammatory medicines
- If you have, or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems
- If you smoke
- If you are pregnant
Do not store above 30°C.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
Store in the original pack.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: Each tablet contains Ibuprofen 200 mg
Also contains: Lactose