See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
For the relief of headaches, rheumatic and muscular pain, pain from non-serious arthritic conditions, backache, migraine, period pain, dental pain and neuralgia. It can also be used to reduce fever and relieve the symptoms of cold and flu.
Adults and children of 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Read all of the enclosed leaflet for full instructions.
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that caplet. Swallow each caplet with water.
Adults and children of 12 years and over: Take one or two caplets every 4 hours, if you need to. Don't take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours.
Take the lowest amount for the shortest possible time to relieve your symptoms.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
Hazards and Cautions
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose.
Before you take this medicine.
Do not take:
- If you have a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding, or have had one twice or more in the past
- If you have had perforation or a bleeding stomach after taking a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicine (you may have been sick and it contained blood or dark particles that look like coffee grounds, passed blood in your stools or passed black tarry stools)
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen or any other ingredients in the product, aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (you have ever had asthma, runny nose, itchy skin or swelling of the lips, face or throat after taking these medicines)
- If you are taking aspirin with a daily dose above 75 mg, or other non-steriodal anti-inflammatory medicines
- If you have, or have had asthma, diabetes,high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems
- If you smoke
- If you are pregnant
If you need more advice ask your pharmacist.
How to store this medicine.
Do not store above 30ºC.
Use by the end date on the end flap of the carton.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredients: each tablet contains Ibuprofen 200 mg.
Also contains Lactose.