Boots Pharmaceuticals Dual Action Ear Wax Remover
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Dual Action Ear Wax Remover 10ml
- Softens and removes hardened excess ear wax.
- Reduces the need for syringing.
Adults and children.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet before use.
For external use only.
Check that the cap seal is not broken before first use.
Adults and children:
With the head tilted to one side, put five drops into the affected ear.
Allow time for the drops to soak into the wax (a few minutes) and then wipe away any excess from the outer ear using tissue or cotton wool.
Repeat once or twice daily, if necessary, for up to four days.
Replace cap after use.
Do not use more than stated above.
A mild, temporary bubbling sensation in the ear may occur. Never force or insert anything into the ear to dislodge wax. If accidently swallowed, talk to a doctor straight away
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use this product.
Do not use if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Your eardrum is damaged, or you suspect that it is.
- Your ear is inflamed or infected.
- You suffer from dizziness or ringing in the ear.
- You have a history of ear infections.
- Wisdom teeth or decayed teeth should be checked in all case of ear trouble.
Do not store above 25°C.
Discard 8 weeks after first opening.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
For Use By date see end flap of carton. Do not use after this date.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Urea Hydrogen Peroxide
Active Ingredient: Urea Hydrogen Peroxide 5% w/w.
Also contains: Glycerol, 9-hydroxyquinoline.