Only £3 on selected Boots Decongestants
See details below, always read the label.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Uses: To relieve the symptoms of a blocked nose and blocked sinuses. Helps you breathe more easily, without causing drowsiness.
Adults and children of 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Read all of the enclosed leaflet for full instructions.
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that tablet.
Adults and children of 12 years and over: Take one tablet every 4 hours, if you need to. Don't take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
Swallow the tablet with water.
Do not give to children under 12 years.
Warning: Do not exceed the stated dose.
If symptoms do not go away talk to your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take this medicine.
Do not take:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you have heart disease, high blood pressure (including that due to a tumour near your kidneys)
- If you have severe kidney problems
- If you have diabetes, glaucoma, an overactive thyroid
- If you are taking monoarmine oxidase inhibitors (for depression) or have taken them within the last 14 days
- If you are a man with prostate problems
- If you are pregnant
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredient: Each tablet contains Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60 mg.
Also contains: Microcrystalline cellulose, Maize starch, Sodium starch glycolate, Pregelatinised maize starch, Stearic acid