In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Uses: A medicine to help prevent further heart attacks and strokes and following by-pass surgery.
Adults of 16 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Read all of the enclosed leaflet for full instructions.
Before first use: Check with your doctor to make sure this medicine is suitable for you.
Check the foil is not broken before first use. If it is, do not take that tablet.
Adults of 16 years and over: Take one or two tablets once a day.
In some cases your doctor may advise you to take more tablets. In this case follow your doctor's instructions.
Do not take more than the amount recommended above.
Swallow the tablet whole with water. Do not cut, chew or crush the tablet.
Do not give to children under 16 years, unless on the advice of a doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not take:
- If you are under 16 years old, unless your doctor tells you to.
- If you are allergic to, or have ever had a bad reaction to aspirin or similar medicines
- If you have:
- had a bleeding stomach or other types of bleeding, gout
- a blood clotting disorder or taking medicines to thin your blood
- sever kidney or liver problems
- If pregnant or breastfeeding
Do not store above 25ºC.
Store in the original package.
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Each enteric coated tablet contains Aspirin 75mg.