Boots Pharmaceuticals Aspirin 300mg Dispersible Tablets - 16 Tablets
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and children over 16 years.
Active ingredients: Aspirin 300mg
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
For the relief of mild to moderate pain including headache, migraine, neuralgia, toothache, sore throat, period pain, aches and pains, sprains, strains, rheumatic pain, sciatica, lumbago, muscular aches, fibrositis, joint swelling and stiffness. It can also be used to relieve the symptoms of colds and flu.
Adults and children of 16 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that tablet.
Adults and children of 16 years and over: Stir the tablets in a little water until dispersed and drink immediately. Take one to three tablets every 4 hours, if you need to, up to 4 times in 24 hours. Don't take more than 12 tablets in 24 hours.
If you are elderly your doctor or pharmacist may advise you to take fewer tablets. In this case follow their instructions.
Do not give to children under 16 years.
Do not take more than the amount recommended above.
If symptoms persist for more than 3 days consult your doctor.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this product:
Do not take:
- If you have ever had a bad reaction to aspirin or any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (you have had asthma, swelling of the lips or face, itchy skin or runny nose after taking them)
- If you have a stomach ulcer, or have had one in the past
- If you are taking other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines
- If you have a blood clotting disorder
- If you have gout or a history of gout
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Do not store above 25°C.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Each tablet contains Aspirin 300 mg.
Active ingredient: Each tablet contains Aspirin 300 mg.
Also contains: Lactose.