Boots Pharmaceuticals Antiseptic Wound Wash - 100ml
3 for 2 on selected Boots first aid - cheapest free
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Antiseptic Wound Wash treats cuts, grazes and insect bites.
What this medicine is for
This antiseptic wound wash protects against infection and helps treat cuts, grazes, insect bites, minor wounds and spots and also relieve minor burns and scalds.
Suitable for adults and children
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Before you use this medicine
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in this medicine
- If your wound is weeping, very red or swollen
How to use this medicine
- Hold the spray upright and spray from a distance of 2 to 4 inches.
Spray onto the affected area, and flood to wash away debris and dirt.
Reapply up to 2 or 3 times a day.
For use on the skin only.
Hazards and Cautions
- For use on the skin only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use for long periods of time.
- If symptoms do not go away talk to your doctor.
- If anyone accidently swallows some: Talk to a pharmacist or doctor.
Most people will not have problems, but some may get some of these:
- Skin rash, red or itchy skin (allergic reaction).
- Occassionally skin irritation.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the edge of the label.
If you need any more advice ask your pharmacist.
Reporting side effects
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed on the label. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
Active Ingredients: This cream contains Cetrimide 0.5% w/w.
Also contains: purified water, sodium citrate, disodium edetate, citric acid.