Boots Paracetamol 500mg Caplet - 16 Caplets
For relief of mild to moderate pain, fever & symptoms of colds and flu.
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children 6 years & over
Active ingredients: Paracetamol 500mg
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Not available online
Only available in our in-store pharmacies.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Boots Paracetamol 500mg Caplets; for the relief of:
- tension headache
- sore throat
- period pain
- rheumatic aches and pains
- the symptoms of cold and flu.
Adults and children of 6 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Check the foil is not broken. If it is, do not take that caplet.
Adults and children of 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 4 hours, if you need to. Don't take more than 8 caplets in any 24 hours.
Children of 6 to 11 years: take half to one caplet every 4 hours, if you need to. Don't take more than 4 caplets in any 24 hours.
Do not take more often than every 4 hours.
Do not give to children under 6 years.
Do not take this medicine for more than 3 days unless your doctor tells you to.
Swallow each caplet with water.
Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
If you do not get better, talk to your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take this medicine:
- Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine.
- Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well.
Store in the original package.
Do not store above 25ºC.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active ingredient: Paracetamol 500mg.
Also contains: Sodium metabisulphite (E223).