See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 44 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
What this medicine is for.
For the relief of symptoms of hayfever (e.g. sneezing runny and itchy nose and eye irritation) and other allergies such as pet and dust allergies. It can also be used to treat raised, red itchy skin (symptoms of uticaria, which is often known as hives or nettle rash).
- Dust allergies
- Pet allergies
- Skin allergies
Adults and children over 2 years of age.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that tablet.
Giving this medicine to children: It is important to know how much your child weighs. As a guide a child of 9 years of age will weigh about 30kg (4 and a half stone). If in doubt weigh your child.
Do not give to children who weigh less than 30kg.
Adults and children of 12 years and over: One tablet once a day.
Children of 2 to 11 years who weight more than 30kg: One tablet once a day.
Children of 2 to 11 years who weight less than 30kg: Do not give this medicine. A syrup form of this may be more suitable.
If you have severe liver problems your doctor or pharmacist may advise you to take the recommended amount every other day. If this applies to you, follow their instructions.
Swallow the tablet with a drink of water.
Do not take more than the recommended amount.
If symptoms do not go away talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
DO NOT EXCEED THE STATED DOSE.
Do not give to children under the age of 2 years or weighing less than 30kg.
If too many tablets are taken, contact your doctor or casualty department immediately.
This product contains Lactose. If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance so some sugars, contact your doctor before taking this medicinal product.
Hazards and Cautions
- If you have severe liver problems your doctor or pharmacist may advise you to take the recommended amount every other day. If this applies to you, follow their instructions.
- Swallow the tablet with a drink of water.
- Do not take more than the amount recommended above.
- If symptoms do not go away talk to your pharmacist or doctor.
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
- If you need advice ask your pharmacist.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Also contains: Lactose.