Boots Pharmaceuticals Mucus Cough & Cold Relief All In One 16 Tablets
See details below. Always read the label.
Suitable for: Adults and children 12 years and over
Active ingredients: Guaifenesin, Paracetamol, Phenylephrine Hydorchloride
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
For the relief of the symptoms of cold and flu, including aches and pains, headache, blocked nose, sore throat, chills and chesty coughs.
Adults and children 12 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that tablet.
Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 tablets every 4 hours if you need to. Don't take more than 8 tablets in any 24 hours. Swallow the whole tablet with water. Do not chew.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not take with other flu, cold or decongestant products. If you are taking medication or are under medical care, talk to your doctor before using this medicine.
- Contains Paracetamol. Do not take with any other paracetamol-containing products.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
- Do not give to children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If symptoms do not go away talk to your doctor.
- Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
- If you need more advice ask your pharmacist.
Do not store above 25° C
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Guaifenesin, Paracetamol, Phenylephrine Hydorchloride
Active Ingredients: Each hard capsule contains: Guaifenesin 100mg, Paracetamol 250mg, Phenylephrine Hydorchloride 5mg.