Boots Metabolism Support (30 Tablets)
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 96 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Capsicum Extract Food Supplement, 30 Tablets.
Boots Metabolism Support supports a healthy metabolism when exercising.
What does Boots Metabolism Support do?
- Boots Metabolism Support contains Capsaicinoids which are extracted from chillies and red hot peppers.
- Scientific trials have shown that this ingredient can support your body's metabolism to help burn more calories before, during and after exercise.
- This product can also be used during non exercise days.
- Use in conjuction with a weight management programme.
- Artificial flavours and preservatives.
- Gluten free.
- Lactose free
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 16.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
- Take one tablet a day with liquid 30-60 minutes before exercise.
- Take one tablet a day with water before breakfast.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 16 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- During pregnancy or breast-feeding or if you are trying to become pregnant we suggest that you consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. If currently taking any medication please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Do not use if foil is broken. Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Sucrose, Cellulose, Shellac, Capsicum Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Talc, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cross-linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose.