Boots Jointlieve Devils Claw Root Extract 600mg - 40 Tablets
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements and complementary medicines - cheapest free
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
A traditional herbal medicinal product used for the relief of backache, rheumatic or muscular pain, and general aches and pains in the muscles and joints, based on traditional use only.
Suitable for adults over 18 years of age
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read all of the enclosed leaflet for full instructions before use.
How to take this medicine
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that tablet.
Adults aged 18 years and over: Take one tablet, each morning and evening.
If your symptoms do not improve after 3 to 5 days increase the number of tablets you take to two tablets each morning and evening.
Swallow the tablet whole with water or liquid. Do not chew the tablet.
Do not give to children or adolescents under 18 years.
DO NOT TAKE MORE THAN THE LABEL TELLS YOU TO.
If symptoms worsen or do not go away within 8 weeks talk to your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take this medicine
Do not take:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you have an ulcer in your stomach or upper intestine
- If you are under 18 years
- If you have an intolerance to some sugars, unless your doctor tells you to (this medicine contains lactose)
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- If you feel drowsy or dizzy, do not drive or use machines.
Do not store above 25°C. Store in the original packaging.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the base of the carton.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Each film coated tablet contains 600mg of extract (as dry extract) from Devil's Claw root (Harpagophytum procumbens). This is equivalent to 900-1500mg of Devil's Claw root. Extraction solvent: water
Also contains: lactose monohydrate, sucrose.