Boots Glycerin and Blackcurrant Linctus - 200ml
Suitable for: Adults and children over 1 years of age.
Active ingredients: Glycerol and Sucrose
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 4 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
A linctus to relieve irritating tickly, dry coughs and sore throats.
Suitable for adults and children over 1 years of age.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Always read the product information leaflet before using this product.
Check the cap seal is not broken before first use. If it is, do not take this medicine.
Adults and children of 5 years and over: Two 5 ml spoonfuls. Swallow this amount 3 or 4 times a day.
Children of 1 to 4 years: One 5 ml spoonful. Give this amount to your child to swallow 3 or 4 times a day.
Do not give to children under 1 year.
Hazards and Cautions
If symptoms do not go away talk to your pharmacist or doctor
If you take or give too much talk to a pharmacist or doctor
Do not take:
- If you are allergic or intolerant to any of the ingredients
- If you have an intolerance to some sugars, unless your doctor tells you to (this medicine contains glucose)
You can take this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Possible side effects:
Most people will not have problems.
If you get any of these serious side effects, stop taking the medicine. See a doctor at once:
- Difficulty breathing, swelling of the face, neck, tongue or throat (severe allergic reactions)
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Each 10 ml of liquid contains Glycerol 1.5 ml, Sucrose 3.4 g.
Glucose (1.6 g), purified water, citric acid, sodium benzoate, anthocyanin, flavour (blackcurrant flavour and blackcurrant juice).