Boots Ginkgo Biloba 120mg (90 Tablets)
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements and complementary medicines - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 96 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Ginkgo Biloba 120mg Food Supplement, 90 Tablets
Boots Ginkgo Biloba 120mg is our highest strength and helps maintain normal flow to the brain.
What does Boots Gingko Biloba do?
- Gingko has a long history of medical use, dating back to 2800BC.
- Traditional Chinese medicine used the leaf for therapeutic purposes.
- Gingko helps maintain normal blood flow to the brain, which is particularly important in old age.
- It also helps to maintain healthy circulation to the extremities of your body.
- 90 Tablets
Adults and children over the age of 12.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
- Take one to two tablets a day with plenty of liquid.
- It is recommended that Boots Pharmaceuticals Ginkgo Biloba is taken for a minimum of 3 months to build up the beneficial effects of supplementation.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the stated daily dose.
- Before taking this product please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any medication or are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to become pregnant, or are taking warfarin or other blood thinning medications.
- For best before date, see the base of the carton.
- Do not use if foil is broken.
- Store in a cool dry place away from children.
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women).NRV information for non Boots products is calculated by the manufacturer. Boots has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label. If you have any queries, or you would like advice on Boots products please contact our friendly Customer care team on 0345 609 0055.
This information was last updated 12/07/2017
Origin - UK
The Boots Company PLC Nottingham England NG2 3AA
Dicalcium Phosphate, Cellulose, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Silicon Dioxide, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Glycerol, Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax).
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||Per Tablet|
|Ginkgo BIloba Extract||120mg|
|equivalent to Ginkgo Biloba Leaf||6g|