Boots Freeze Spray (150ml)
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected Boots topical
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children over 6 year
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Freeze Spray soothes and relaxes muscular and joint aches.
- Refreshing spray beneficial in soothing muscular discomfort and eases tense, tired muscles by cooling the skin over the affected area.
- The spray is convenient and can be used after sport or exercise.
Adults and children over the age of 6.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the label carefully before using this product.
Shake can well before use.
Adults and children over 6 years: Hold the can upright approximately 15 cm from the affected area and spray for 3-5 seconds. Repeat once or twice if necessary at 30 second intervals.
This routine should not be carried out more than 3 times daily.
Our Freeze Spray is designed for short-term use, if symptoms persist consult your pharmacist or doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this product:
Solvent abuse can kill instantly.
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- On broken or damaged skin.
- On head, neck, finger and toes.
- On children under 6 years of age.
- In confined areas.
Discontinue use if excessive irritation occurs.
For external use only.
Do not spray on an open flame or other iginiton source.
Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources.
Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
Protect from sunlight, Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C.
Do not use near or pleace container on painted or polished surfaces.
For use by date see base of can. Do not use after the use by date on base of can.
Danger extremely flammable aerosol.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Dimethyl Ether, Aqua, Methylal, Alcohol denat.