Boots Freeze Gel (100ml)
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults & children over 6 years
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Freeze Gel soothes and relaxes aching muscles and joints.
- A refreshing and invigorating massage gel.
- Beneficial in soothing aches and relaxing muscular tension.
- When massaged onto the skin this non-oily gel relaxes tired and aching muscles.
Adults and children over the age of 6.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the label carefully before using this product.
Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
Adults & children over 6 years: Massage a generous amount of gel into the required area until completely absorbed into the skin.
Repeat as necessary.
Hazards and Cautions
Before using this product:
For external use only.
Do not use on broken skin.
Avoid contact with the eyes and sensitive parts of the body.
Discontinue use if excessive irritation occurs.
Not recommended for children under 6 years of age.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Aqua, Isopropyl alcohol, Propylene glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Potassium hydroxide, Menthol, 2-Bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol, Cl 42090.