Boots Electronic Head lice Comb 3 Years Plus
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 76 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Read the enclosed instruction leaflet carefully before use.
Boots Electronic Head lice Comb
- Detects and kills head lice
- Chemical free
- Use on dry hair
Easy to use
Includes 1 AA battery
2 year guarantee. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Children from 3 years+
Please read the attached information before using this product. Use only on dry, combed hair. Not recommended for suffers of epilepsy, heart disease or those using a cardiac pace-maker. Do not allow the unit to become wet
How to use
Slide on/off button forward
Simply position the comb at a 45-90° degree angle
Comb through the hair
Hazards and Cautions
IMPORTANT SAFETY ADVICE-
- Not recommended for sufferers of epilepsy, heart disease or those using a cardiac pace-maker.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years: young children should be supervised by an adult, when using this comb.
- Use only on dry, combed hair.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not allow the unit to become wet.
- Comb the hair with the unit held at 45-90° to the head. The unit will occasionally give out a tingling sensation. This is normal and perfectly safe.
- The comb has beads on the end of every second tooth. Check before use and don't use if any beads are missing.