Boots Ear Cleaning Spray (75ml)
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 28 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
Boots Ear Cleaning Spray is hygienic, whilst gently clensing the ear and is safer than using cotton buds.
Safer than using cotton buds.
Suitable for adults and children over 30 months.
How to use
Before you use this product:
Please read and retain the carton.
1. Do not remove the transparent end-piece from the nozzle before use.
One squirt in each ear:
- 2-3 times per week under normal circumstances
- 1-2 times daily in the case of high dust exposure of if a hearing aid is worn.
3. Rinse the transparent end-piece on the nozzle with warm water after each use.
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor if you require any further advice.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients in Boots Ear Cleaning Spray
- The product has reached the use by date. The use by date is on the carton and the container
- You have a history of perforation to the ear drum
- Any foreign bodies are present in the ear canal
- Your ears are inflamed
- Currently using other ear drops
- Currently being treated with a tympanic drain (grommets)
- Do not use on children under 30 months
- Ensure the transparent end-piece is securely fitted over the nozzle before and during use
- Do not insert the transparent end-piece on the nozzle too far into the ear
- If you experience any discomfort whilst using this product, seek medical attention
- Do not refrigerate
How to store this product:
Pressurised container, do not store in direct sunlight or expose the product to temperatures higher than 50°C. Do not pierce the container, even when empty.
Purified water/sodium chloride, disodium edetate, benzalkonium chloride, disodium phosphate.