Boots Dry Eyes Eye Drops 10ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Dry Eyes Eye Drops provide effective and long lasting relief, moisturising and soothing dry and tired eyes.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Our Dry Eyes Eye Drops may be used as needed throughout the day
- Place 2 or 3 drops into the eye and blink 2 or 3 times
- Suitable for use whilst wearing contact lenses
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you experience irritation or any other adverse effects, remove lenses and consult your optician
- Do not use any eye medication whilst wearing contact lenses, except under medical supervision
- To avoid contamination never touch any furface with the tip of the bottle
- Replace cap after use
- Do not use after expiry date indicated on the bottle and carton
- Keep the container tightly closed when not in use
- Do not use tap water at any stage of your lens care routine
- Do not use if security seal on bottle is damaged or missing
- Keep out of sight and reach of children
- Store at room temperature
- Once opened, discard any unused solution after 3 months
Sodium Hyaluronate 0.1%, Polyhexanide 0.0001%, Isotonic, Phosphate Buffered, Purified Water