Boots Dry Cough Relief Oral Solution - 150ml
See details below, always read the label
Suitable for: Adults and Children from 1 year and over.
Active ingredients: Glycerol 0.75 ml, Liquid Sugar 1.93 ml.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This medicine contains soothing agents.
It can be used to relieve irritating dry, tickly coughs and sore throats.
Adults and Children aged 1 year and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Check the seal is not broken before first use. If it is, do not take the medicine.
This medicine should be swallowed.
Adults and children of 5 years and over: Two 5 ml spoonfuls. Three of four times a day.
Children of 1 to 4 years: One 5 ml spoonful. Three or four times a day.
Do not give to children under 1 year.
Do not take more than the amount recommended above.
If symptoms do not go away talk to your doctor.
If you take too much: Talk to a pharmacist or doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take this medicine:
Do not take:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients in the medicine
- If you have an intolerance to some sugars, unless your doctor tells you to (this medicine contains glucose and sucrose)
- This medicine contains 4.2g of total sugars per 5ml spoonful. This should be taken into account if you suffer from diabetes.
- Most people will not have problems.
- Difficulty in breathing, swelling of the face, neck, tongue or throat (severe allergic reactions).
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton or on the label edge.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of childre
Each 5ml of oral solution contains Glycerol 0.75 ml, Liquid Sugar 1.93 ml.
Active ingredients: Each 5ml of oral solution contains Glycerol 0.75 ml, Liquid Sugar 1.93 ml.
Other ingredients: Liquid glucose, Purified water, Citric acid, Sodium benzoate (E211), Flavours (Treacle, Liqourice, Aniseed).