Free beauty box worth £50 when you spend £50
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Boots Pharmaceuticals Derma Care Hydrocortisone 1% Ointment is a corticosteroid ointment which reduces swelling. For the treatment of mild to moderate eczema, allergic contact dermatitis (e.g. reactions to plants, cosmetics), irritant contact dermatitis (e.g. reactions to detergents) and reactions to insect bites.
Adults and children of 10 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For external use only.
Read all of the carton for full instructions.
How to use this medicine:
- Check the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Pierce tube seal with end of cap.
- Apply to the skin only.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use on children under 10 years, unless your doctor tells you to.
Do not use more than the amount recommended above.
If symptoms do not go away, talk to your doctor.
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- On broken or infected skin such as impetigo, cold sores, acne, athlete's foot
- On the face, eyes, anal or genital areas
- If you are pregnant, unless your doctor tells you to.
- If you are breastfeeding.
Most people will not have problems.
If you get any of these side effects, stop using the ointment and see a doctor:
- Allergic reaction (e.g. skin rash, red or itchy skin, worsening of the condition you are treating)
- If you notice any side effect not listed here, please tell your pharmacist or doctor.
Do not store above 25°C.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Hydrocortisone.
Also contains: White soft paraffin.