Boots Deep Cleaning System - 3 month supply
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Collect 84 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Deep Cleaning System - 3 month supply
NOT FOR USE DIRECTLY IN EYES
- Preservative free
For all types of contact lenses.
Boots Deep Cleaning System is suitable for all types of contact lenses including silicone hydrogels.
Consists of a solution of hydrogen peroxide and a "neutralising" lens case which must be used together for effective disinfection and neutralisation.
The hydrogen peroxide solution and poloxamer surfactant disinfect and clean the lenses. The built-in grey neutralising disc in the lens case breaks down the hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen.
Disinfection and neutralisation takes a minimum of 6 hours. Your lenses are not ready to wear until they have soaked for at least 6 hours in the neutralising lens case. Use before neutralisation is complete can cause eye damage.
3 x 360 ml
all types of contact lenses.
How to use
PLEASE READ AND RETAIN THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE LEAFLET FOR FULL PRODUCT USE AND SAFETY INFORMATION.
Instructions for use:
1. Wash your hands and dry them with a clean towel
2. Open the lens holder marked "L" and place your left lens on the dome. Close lens holder taking care to avoid trapping your lens
3. Repeat procedure with your right lens placing it on the dome of the other lens holder marked "R"
4. Open the flip top cap on the bottle and bend it back out of the way
5. Thoroughly rinse the lenses in the lens holders with solution for 5 seconds (see picture 3 on pack)
6. Fill the cup with solution to the fill-line. DO NOT UNDERFILL OR OVERFILL (see picture 4 on pack)
7. Place lens holder in the cup and screw closed. Do not shake the cup
8. Store lens case upright (see picture 5 on pack) and between 15°C and 25°C. If bubbles leak from the hole in the top of the lens case's cap, non neutralised solution may be present. Empty the solution from the lens case and wash off any spillage from the surface on which the lens case was standing. Thoroughly rinse the cup and lens case holder with sterile saline. If spillage occurs, clean up immediately with a paper towel. Wash your hands thoroughly before handling your lenses or touching your eyes. REPEAT THE DISINFECTION PROCEDURE ABOVE.
9. Allow lenses to soak for a minimum of 6 hours (see picture 6 on pack) or longer to neutralise solution
10. Remove your lenses from lens holder
11. Your lenses are now ready to wear
12. Discard used solition, rinse the cup and lense case holder with sterile saline - DO NOT USE TAP WATER OR NON-STERILE WATER
13. Allow them to air-dry by inverting the lens holder outside the cup (see picture 7 on pack)
14. If you do not intend to wear your lenses immediately after disinfection/neutralisation, you may store the in the neutralised solution, in the unopened lens case for up to 14 days. Disinfect and neutralise every 14 days with fresh solution and before wearing your lenses
If recommended by your eye care professional:
- Rinse lenses before insertion with sterile saline. Never use the Deep Cleaning System Solution for rinsing.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if:
- You are sensitive to any of the ingredients
- The bottle seal is damaged before first use
- Never use our Deep Cleaning System Solution for heat disinfection
ONLY USE WITH THE ENCLOSED LENS CASE.
Never attempt to clean or rinse your contact lenes in your hands with peroxide solution.
Allow lenses to soak for a minimum of 6 hours to neutralise.
Always used the solution between 15°C and 25°C as neutralisation below 15°C may take longer than 6 hours.
NEVER PUT NON-NEUTRALISED PEROXIDE SOLUTION DIRECTLY INTO THE EYE.
ONLY USE THE ENCLOSED LENS CASE.
Close flip top cap on bottle after use. Do not store above 25°C. Keep away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use after the expiry date on the bottle and carton.
Once bottle is open, discard any remaining solution after 3 months.
Hydrogen peroxide 3%, phosphonic acid (stabiliser), sodium chloride, phosphate (buffer system), poloxamer (surfactant).