Only £3 on selected Boots Decongestants
See details below, always read the label.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Uses: To relieve the symptoms of colds and flu.
Suitable for children from 6 years and over.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that tablet. Swallow the tablet with water.
Don't take more often than every 4 hours.
Adults and children of 12 years and over: Take one tablet 3 or 4 times in 24 hours, if you need to.
Don't take more than 4 tablets in 24 hours.
Children of 6 to 11 years: Take half a tablet 4 times in 24 hours, if you need to.
Don't take more than 4 half tablets in any 24 hours.
Suitable for Adults and Children over 6 years of age.
Do not give to children under 6 years.
If a child's symptoms worsen at any time talk to a pharmacist or doctor.
Do not take for more than 5 days, unless your doctor tells you to. Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to. If you do not get better talk to your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you take this medicine:
- Contains paracetamol
- Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine.
- Talk to your doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well.
- If you are allergic to other decongestants
- If you have severe liver or kidney problems, heart or blood vessel disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, overactive thyroid, raised pressure in the eye
- If you are taking MAOI's moclobemide, beta-blockers, other decongestants
- If you are pregnant
Do not store above 30°C.
Store in the original package.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the end flap of the carton.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients: Each tablet contains Paracetamol 500mg, Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 60mg.