Boots Constipation Relief - 12 Suppositories
Free beauty box worth £50 when you spend £50
Suitable for: Adults and children over 12 years.
Active ingredient: Glycerol 70% w/w
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
This medicine contains Glycerol, which belongs to a group of medicines called laxatives, which act to increase bowel movements and relieve occasional constipation. For adults.
Adults and children over 12 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Read all of the carton for full instructions.
How to use this medicine
Check the blister is not broken before use. If it is, do not use that suppository.
Wash hands thoroughly before and after inserting the suppository.
Remove the protective film.
Moisten the suppository with water and insert deep into the rectum.
Adults: Gently insert one moistened suppository deep into the rectum as required.
Use only in the rectum. Do not swallow the suppository.
Do not use for children under 12 years of age.
If anyone accidently swallows a suppository: Talk to a pharmacist or doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use this medicine
Do not use:
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless your doctor tells you to
- For children under 12 years of age
Most people will not have problems, but some may get:
- Irritation of the bowel, which may cause diarrhoea, wind or bowel pain and occasionally abdominal cramps
If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist or nurse. This includes any possible side effects not listed on the carton. You can also report side effects directly via the Yellow Card Scheme at: www.mhra.gov.uk/yellowcard. By reporting side effects you can help provide more information on the safety of this medicine.
Store below 25°C. Store in a dry place.
Store in the original pack.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
Use by the date on the side panel of the carton.
- If laxatives are required daily or if you have persistent abdominal pain or change of bowel habits consult your doctor. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition are taking any other medication or complementary therapy or if symptoms persist. Seek advice before using if you suffer from allergies. Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Glycerol 70% w/w
Active ingredient: Each suppository contains Glycerol 70% w/w
Also contains: Gelatin, Purified Water