Boots Baby Newborn Nappies Carry Pack Size 1 - 44 Nappies
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Baby Newborn Nappies Size 1 - 44 Nappies
Our soft and gentle Boots Baby Newborn nappies are designed to protect your baby's delicate skin. They're made using super soft materials and have an absorbent core to lock away wetness. Stretchy sides, overlapping tabs and stretchy leg cuffs ensure a comfortable fit.
2 - 5kg / 4 - 11lbs
How to use
- To dispose: Do not flush nappies or wipes as this can cause drain blockage and pollution of rivers and seas.
- Wrap securely in a Boots baby nappy bag and dispose of with normal household waste
Hazards and Cautions
- Plastic and padding materials present a choking hazard to babies.
- Do not allow babies to tear the covering.
- Do not use any nappy which has become torn or unsealed.
- Plastic bags can be dangerous.
- To avoid risk of suffocation, keep out of the reach of babies and children.
- Super soft lining
- Wetness indicator
- Soft cord protection
- Helps prevent pressure on the umbilical cord
- Hypoallergenic & dematologically tested
If you are not 100% happy with your purchase within 14 days we will give you a full refund. To claim your refund please return your product to any Boots store with your original till receipt or online invoice (no photocopies will be accepted). Points received will be deducted from your Boots Advantage Card account. This does not affect your statutory rights
- All Boots nappies contain fluff pulp that has been bleached without the use of chlorine gas.
- All wood pulp used is sourced from well-managed certified forests