Boots Alternative Water Relief (60 Tablets)
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements and complimentary medicines - cheapest free
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This medicine contains a combination of uva ursi leaf, clivers herb and burdock root. It is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve symptoms in mild cases of water retention, based on traditional use only.
Adults aged 18 years and over
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Read all of the enclosed leaflet for full instructions.
How to take this medicine:
Check the foil is not broken before use. If it is, do not take that tablet.
Age: Adults aged 18 years and over.
How many to take: Two.
How often to take: Three times a day before meals.
Swallow the tablets with water.
Do not give to children or adolescents under 18 years, or to the elderly.
Do not take more than the amount recommended above.
If symptoms worsen, or do not go away, talk to your doctor.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not take:
- if you are allergic to any of the ingredients or to plants of the Asteracaea (Compositae) family e.g. daisies, marigolds or artichokes
- if you have an intolerance to some sugars, unless your doctor tells you to (this medicine contains sucrose)
- if you are taking diuretics
- if you have kidney or heart problems
- if you are under 18 or elderly
- if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, unless your doctor tells you to
Do not store above 25°C.
Do not use after expiry date shown on the packaging.
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Uva ursi leaf, Clivers herb, Burdock root
Active ingredient: Each tablet contains Uva Ursi leaF 75mg (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi (L.) Spreng., folium): Clivers herb 75mg (Galium aparine L. herba): Burdock root 50mg (Arctium lappa L. radix).
Also contains: Sucrose.