Boots All In One Solution - 360ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals developed with Boots Optician All In One Solution is for use with all soft contact lenses including silicone hydrogels.
Our All In One Solution is used to clean, rinse, disinfect, lubricate and store your lenses. No saline solution is required with our All In One Solution. It is important to change your lens case on a regular basis as deposits can build up over time, which could affect the disinfection of your lenses.
Our All In Solution is formulated for use in cold (not heat) disinfection. Never use our All In One Solution for heat disinfection.
How to use
Please read and retain enclosed leaflet for full directions and important safety information. Carefully follow these instructions and those of your optician.
Always wash and rinse your hands thoroughly before handling lenses. The following steps must be followed every time you remove your lenses.
1. Taking one lens at a time, place three drops of our All In One Solution onto each side of the lens and rub gently for 20 seconds.
2. Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens with our All In One Solution and place into the lens case.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 with the other lens.
4. Fill the lens case with fresh All In One Solution, close case and allow lenses to soak for atleast four hours.
Your lenses are now ready to wear. The lenses may be stored in the unopened lens case until you are ready to wear them for a period of up to 30 days. After this time steps 1-4 should be repeated.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients in our All In One Solution.
- Product has reached the use by date. The use by date is on the carton and containers.
- The safety seal on the bottle is broken.
Keep tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Once bottle is opened, discard any remaining solution after 90 days.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
For use By date see end flap of carton. Do not use after this date.
- Consult your optician if you have not used a multipurpose solution before.
- Always use fresh All In One Solution. Never re-use the solution in your lens storage case. Always discard used solution.
- Do not use eye medication whilst wearing contact lenses, except under medical supervision.
- Not to be taken internally.
- Never use tap water at any point in your contact lens routine.
Polyaminopropyl biguanide 0.00005%, polyoxamine 1% boric acid, edetate disodium, sodium borate and sodium chloride.
STERILE A- processed by aseptic techniques