Boots Advanced Conditioning Solution (1 Month Supply) - 120ml
Save 20 percent on selected Boots Advanced Cleaning Solutions
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Advanced Conditioning Solution is a specially formulated solution suitable for rigid gas permeable and hard contact lenses. It contains a petented multi polymer comfort system that coats the surface of the lens, providing a cushion upon insertion and enhancing 'lens wetability' throughout the day. STERILE A - processed by aseptic techniques. STERILE UNTIL OPENED.
How to use
Before you use this product
Please read and retain enclosed leaflet for directions and important safety information.
Do not use if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below
- Product has reached the use by date. The use by date is on the carton and containers.
- Seal is broken before first use.
Hazards and Cautions
- THIS SOLUTION IS NOT SUITABLE FOR SOFT CONTACT LENSES.
- IF YOU EXPERIENCE IRRITATION OR ANY OTHER ADVERSE EFFECTS, REMOVE LENSES, DISCONTINUE USE AND CONSULT YOUR OPTICIAN IMMEDIATELY
- If you experience irritation or any other adverse effects, remove lenses and consult your optician. If concerned, or if anything unusual happens, talk to your optician or doctor.
- Always use Advanced Conditioning and Conditioning Solutions together. Do not mix with with other contact lens solutions, except as directed.
- Never reuse the solution
Store at room temperature
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use this product after the "use by" date on the carton and keep it in the original pack.
Discard any unused product 90 days after first opening the product.
polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.0005% w/v), chlorhexidine gluconate 0.003% and disodium edetate (0.05% w/v), polyquaternium 10, cellulosic viscosifier, polyvinyl alcohol, derivatized polyethylene glycol, salts, buffering agents.