Boots Advanced Cleaning & Conditioning Solutions - Travel Pack with Lens Case
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
These products are specially formulated solutions suitable for rigid gas permeable and hard contact lenses.
Daily use of the Cleaning Solution will remove protein, lipids, accumulated film and debris from lenses. It prevents accumulation of stubborn deposits, which reduce wearing comfort.
The Conditioning Solution contains a patented multi polymer comfort system that coats the surface of the lens, providing a cushion upon insertion and enhancing lens 'wetability' throughout the day.
How to use
Before you use this product
Please read and retain enclosed leaflet.
Do not use if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients listed below
- Product has reached the use by date. The use by date is on the carton and containers.
- Seal is broken before first use.
Store at room temperature. Keep the container tightly closed when not in use.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use the product after the "use by" date on the carton and keep it in the original pack.
STERILE UNTIL OPENED.
Discard any unused product 90 days after first opening the bottle.
Hazards and Cautions
- These solutions are not suitable for soft contact lenses
- DO NOT ALLOW THE ADVANCED CLEANING SOLUTION TO COME INTO DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE EYE. ENSURE IT IS REMOVED FROM THE LENSES BY RINSING THOROUGHLY. IF THE CLEANER ENTERS THE EYE ACCIDENALLY, IMMEDIATELY REMOVE LENSES AND RINSE THE EYE WITH PLENTY OF CLEAN WATER.
- If you experience irritation or any other adverse effects, remove lenses and consult your optician immediately.
- Always use the Cleaning and Conditioning Solutions together. Do not mix with other contact lens solutions, except as directed.
- Always use fresh Conditioning Solution. Never re-use the solution in your lens case
- To avoid contamination, never touch any surface with tip of bottle. Replace cap after use.
- Do not use eye medication whilst wearing contact lenses, except under medical supervision.
- Not to be taken internally.
- Never store your lenses in Cleaning Solution
- Cleaning Solution may have a milky appearance, which is usual for this type of product.
1 x 15ml Cleaner
1 x 60ml Conditioner
Directions: See enclosed leaflet for directions and important safety information.
alkyl ether sulphate (9.8% w/v), ethoxylated alkyl phenol, sodium chloride, silica suspension, sodium phosphate dibasic and triquaternary cocoa base phospholipid.
Conditioning Solution contains polyaminopropyl biguanide (0.0005% w/v), chlorhexidine gluconate (0.003% w/v) and disodium edetate (0.05% w/v) as disinfectants, polyquarternium 10, cellulosic viscosifier, polyvinyl alcohol, derivatized polyethylene glycol, salts and buffering agents.