Boots Advanced Cleaning & Conditioning Solution - 30 ml 1 month supply
2 for £8 on selected Boots contact lens solution
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Advanced Cleaning & Conditioning Solution - 1 month supply
- Prevents build up of deposit
rigid gas permeable and hard contact lenses.
How to use
Before you use this product please read and retain enclosed leaflet.
See instruction leaflet for directions and important safety information.
Hazards and Cautions
- DO NOT ALLOW OUR ADVANCED CLEANING SOLUTION TO COME INTO DIRECT CONTACT WITH THE EYE, ENSURE IT IS REMOVED FROM THE LENSES BY RINSING THOROUGHLY. IF THE CLEANER ENTERS THE EYE ACCIDENTALLY, IMMEDIATELY REMOVE LENSES AND RINSE THE EYE WITH PLENTY OF CLEAN WATER.
- If you experience irritation or any other adverse effects, remove lenses and consult your optician immediately.
- Always use our Advanced Cleaning Solution and Conditioning Solutions together. Do not mix with other contact lens solutions, except as directed.
- This solution is not for use with soft contact lenses.
- Always use fresh Advanced Cleaning Solution. Never re-use the solution in your lens case.
- To avoid contamination, never touch any surface with tip of bottle. Replace cap after use.
- Keep the container tightly closed when not in use.
- Do not use eye meditation whilst wearing contact lenses, except under medical supervision.
- Not to be taken internally.
- Never store your lenses in our Advanced Cleaning Solution.
- Our Advanced Cleaning Solution may have a milky appearance, which is usual for this type of product.
Protect from freezing.
Store between 1°C and 30°C.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not use this product after the "use by" date on the carton and bottles and keep it in the original pack.
Discard any unused product 90 days after first opening the bottle.
STERILE UNTIL OPENED
Alkyl sulphate surfactant (8.0% w/v), sodium chloride, sodium phosphate, non ionic alcohol sufactant, silica gel suspension, titanium dioxide.8