Bioderma Sensibio Light Cream 40ml
Free Time Delay Lip Plumper when you spend £25 on selected Facial skincare
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 56 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
A new step forward in the treatment of sensitive intolerant skin, the patented Toléridine®complex instantly and durably acts against inflammation.
It raises the skin’s tolerance threshold. More resistant, it is better protected against external attack, so it becomes less reactive.
- Sensibio Light cream soothes feelings of overheating and tightness and provides immediate comfort.
- Sensibio Light cream moisturises and restructures the cutaneous barrier avoiding the penetration of irritant agents.
- Formulated with rigorously selected active ingredients known to be harmless, preservative-free and fragrance-free, Sensibio Light cream guarantees optimum tolerance.
- Sensibio Light cream’s silky texture leaves the skin soft and supple.
- Sensibio Light cream is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic.
How to use
- Apply Sensibio Light cream once or twice a day over the face and neck, after cleansing with Sensibio H2O .
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycol Palmitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Fructooligosaccharides, Mannitol, Xylitol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Rhamnose, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Glycol Stearate, Peg-2 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide.