Bioderma Atoderm PP Balm 200ml
3 for 2 on selected skincare and No7 - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 56 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- Thanks to a unique, innovative formula, Atoderm PP stimulates the natural cutaneous barrier repair process. Vitamin PP helps the skin cells to naturally produce the lipids (ceramides, free fatty acids and cholesterol) needed for effective cohesion of the intercellular cement.
- Dampening and moisturising active ingredients strengthen the barrier role of the lipids. Atoderm PP thus restores a comfortable moisturisation level.
- Its formulation and the absence of fragrance guarantee optimum tolerance.
- Atoderm PP texture spreads easily and penetrates fast.
- Stimulates the cutaneous barrier auto-repair process.
- Reduces the urge to scratch.
- Adults, children, babies.
How to use
- Apply Atoderm PP, once or twice a day to cleansed skin, ideally using Atoderm Ultra-Rich Foaming Gel or Atoderm Ultra-Rich Soap.
- Atoderm PP is recommended in combination with and after using dermocorticoids.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Ethylhexyl
Stearate, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Sucrose Stearate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Fructooligosaccharides
Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract, Zanthoxylum
Alatum Extract, Tribehenin, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Behenate, Acryla TES/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate
Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA. [Bi 560V1]