Beurer Quality Certified Test Strips for GL44/50
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 116 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- Blood volume check: measurement only possible with sufficient sample of blood
- Containers with fresh seal
- Certified test strip quality
- Opened can be stored for max. 90 days (to expiry date)
- 2 containers each with 25 test strips for use with the Beurer GL44, GL50 and GL50 evo blood glucose monitors
- Storage: Temperature: +4°C to +40°C, Humidity: 10% to 85%, do not store in the fridge
- Operation: Temperature: +10°C to +40°C, Humidity: 10% to 85%