Beer & Food Festivals
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 116 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
What better way to celebrate the things you love in life? Whether it’s a beer festival or food festival, you will be guaranteed to have a great day out. Every festival is different, but typically you will experience entertainment, delicious food and drink, workshops, demonstrations and stalls.
Beer festivals have grown in popularity in the UK in recent years, to the point where there is a wide variety on offer for newcomers and returning visitors alike. The festivals are renowned for their fun and energetic atmospheres, offering visitors different types of real ales in a highly social environment! Some are German themed festivals with all the time-honoured Oompha music, traditional drinking songs, dancing, sizzling foods and, of course, the beer!
Food Festivals can be traced back thousands of years uniting communities through celebrations of harvest. Nowadays food festivals are all year round celebrating all our favourite foods, with outpourings of flavours, colours and smells. You will find numerous different stalls and activities, and produce brought to you by people with a real passion and talent for food. At some festivals you are entitled to entrance on multiple days at others you get to bring up to three people with you.
Please note that each festival runs once a year at each venue, so it is advised to book as soon as you receive your voucher.
- Each festival runs on one date per year, seasons vary, please check dates at your earliest convenience.
- This experience can last up to a whole day.
- Children to be accompanied by an adult.
- Those drinking must be above the legal age limit.
- There are no fitness requirements for this experience, although there is some walking involved.
- There are no qualifications required to take part in the experience.
- Please check dates as soon as you have your voucher as events may only run on one date per year.
- This experience is for two to four people depending on location, there will be other people on the day.
- Unfortunately this experience is not suitable for spectators. Extra guests can purchase entry tickets on the day.
This voucher is valid until the 1st December 2017.