See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Beechams Flu Plus Caplets provide rapid and effective relief from the major cold and flu symptoms in a convenient easy to swallow caplet.Take at the first signs of flu or severe cold for rapid relief from.
- Blocked nose
- Sore Throat Pain
- Painful Sinuses
Adults and children over 12 years of age.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- 2 caplets to be taken every four to six hours as necessary. Do not take more than 8 caplets in 24 hours
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of an overdose, even if you feel well.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not take
-With any other flu, cold or decongestant products
Do not take with any other paracetamol - containing products
Consult your doctor
- Before taking this medicine, if you are under the care of your doctor or receiving prescribed medicines or are pregnant.
- If symptoms persist consult your doctor.
Store below 25°c in a dry place.
Keep all medicines safely away from children.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Paracetamol 500mg, Caffine 25mg, Phenylephrine Hydrochloride 5mg
Potassium sorbate (E202), and colour sunset yellow (E110).