It’s almost holiday time! To make sure you have the best possible trip, we’ve put together some of those must-have items that you might have forgotten about (we all do it!)
Boots Pharmaceuticals Clear Plasters
When blisters strike, plasters are often a traveller’s best friend. The same goes for cuts and grazes. Boots Clear Plasters help protect from water, dirt and germs and are long-lasting, flexible and breathable too. Keep a couple with you at all times just in case.
Huggies Little Swimmers
Avoid any accidents with Huggies Little Swimmers, designed specifically for babies and small children. With a secure leak guard fit, their absorbent material won’t swell like a nappy so they act just like a swimsuit. Easy open and close sides also make changing time a breeze. Happy swimming, little ones!
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Travel Kit
A skincare kit with all your beauty essentials makes looking and feeling good so much easier, especially when you’re on the go. No7’s anti-ageing kit contains mini versions of No7 Protect & Perfect Intense serum, day cream with SPF and night cream. The range is formulated with Matrixyl 3000 Plus – a concentrated peptide that helps target deep lines and wrinkles.
For peace and quiet on the plane, or a spot of sunbathing with an added soundtrack, a good pair of headphones* is a must. Here’s our mini-guide to some of the options:
- In ear – lightweight, portable and easily connected to smartphones.
- On ear – made with premium sound in mind, on ear headphones rest lightly on the ears and let some noise in from your surroundings.
- Over ear – ideal for noise cancelling and sound isolation.
- Sport – designed to help you work out without restricting movement, usually wireless or clip ear in style.
- Kids – lightweight, foldable styles with colourful designs that can be easily packed away.
*For safety reasons, be aware of surroundings when using headphones.