Balance Activ Vaginal Gel - 7 single use tubes
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Balance activ vaginal gel can also be used to maintain the natural pH balance and prevent recurrence of symptoms.
Clinical trials have shown that balance activ vaginal gel is safe and effective in restoring and maintaining the pH balance of the vagina.
Safe to use during pregnancy and during menstruation.
Balance activ vaginal gel for the rapid relief of embarrassing odour, abnormal discharge and discomfort.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before using this product.
The gel comes in a disposable applicator tube which is simply inserted into the vagina, squeezed, then removed and discarded.
Tried and clinically tested.
For the effective relief of embarrassing odour, abnormal discharge, discomfort and BV - Use 1 tube daily for 7 days**.
Maintainence and Prevention:
- To maintain the natural pH balance and prevention reccurrence of symptoms - Use 1-2 tubes a week.
- To help maintain the pH level during a course of antibiotics - Use 1 tube daily for 4-5 days
- If you notice a recurrence of symptoms around the time of your period - Use 1 tube daily at the end of your period for 1-2 days
Hazards and Cautions
Consult your doctor if:
- your symptoms worsen
- you experience pain
- the discomfort does not cease
- the discharge is blood-stained
- the discharge occurs during the menopause
Please ask your doctor for diagnosis of BV.
Avoid using Balance Activ BV Gel during the time of ovulation if you are trying to conceive.
Do not use if:
- The end tab is broken off.
- Gel is past its expiry date.
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice if you suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Lactic Acid, Glycogen, Propylene Glycol, Methylhydroxypropyl Cellulose, Sodium Lactate, Water, pH3.8
Balance Activ Vaginal Gel Natasha's Story